Easy Cherry Cheesecake
- 1 ready to use pre-made graham cracker crust. You can find this at any grocery store chain.
- 2- 8-ounce Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2- 12 ounce can of cherry pie filling
In your mixer add lemon juice, vanilla extract, cream cheese, & condense milk. Stir on low speed until all ingredients are well mixed together. Once mixed add filling to your premade pie crust. Keep in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours. Note* do not freeze filling. We have added a video below for other ways to make a cheesecake. We hope you enjoy!