Do you want to lose 20 Pounds in a Month?
Losing 20 pounds in a month is challenging but possible. To lose that much weight within a short 30-day period, you need to optimize three vital factors – diet, supplement/drug regimens, and exercise. You also need to be patient and serious in making a few lifestyle and diet changes.
The use of a mixture of proven weight loss strategies can also simplify the process and expedite results. Here are some tips that will let you achieve your goal of losing 20 pounds within just a month.
- Stay away from white carbs – It is because white carbs can only increase your weight even further. Among the foods rich in white carbs that you should prohibit from your diet are rice, potatoes, bread, fried foods containing breading, pasta, and cereal. You may eat moderate amounts of them, though, within one and a half hour of completing at least a 20-minute resistance training workout.
- Avoid drinking calories – Stay away from drinks that are rich in calories and sugar – among which are fruit juices, normal soft drinks, and milk. Instead of such drinks, increase your intake of water. Choose to drink diet sodas, unsweetened coffee and iced tea, as well as other low-calorie and no-calorie beverages. You may also drink a glass of wine from time to time. This can support weight loss and sports recovery due to its resveratrol content.
- Increase your intake of fiber-rich foods – Fiber is good for weight loss because it moves gradually while remaining undigested for a long period via your gastrointestinal tract. It can fill you for a longer period because it slows down the process of emptying your stomach. It has satiety-boosting effects that support weight loss, too. Among the best sources of fiber that form a vital part of your healthy diet are fruits, whole grains, seeds, nuts, and veggies.
- Lift weights – This means you should begin resistance training, which is a kind of exercise that requires you to work against a force as a means of boosting your muscle endurance and strength. Through weight lifting or resistance training, it is possible to boost your body’s fat-burning ability.
It can also raise your metabolism, allowing you to burn a higher amount of calories even if you are resting. You can do this workout routine in a gym or do some body-weight exercises at the comforts of your home, like lunges, planks, and squats.
- Increase your consumption of protein – Losing 20 pounds fast is also possible by adding more protein into your daily diet. A diet plan rich in protein can be linked to reduced belly fat. It can also raise your metabolism and preserve muscle mass while losing weight. Protein also helps reduce your calorie intake and your appetite. To add more protein into your diet, start eating more eggs, seeds, nuts, legumes, poultry, seafood, and lean meat.
- Improve the quality of your sleep – The amount and quality of your sleep also plays a major role in your journey to losing weight in just a month. It has even been discovered that sleeping for a minimum of seven hours every day can increase your chance of successfully losing weight by up to 33 percent.
Sleep deprivation is bad for you as it can only raise the level of your hunger hormones, leading to weight gain and increased appetite. Practice a good bedtime ritual every night and stick to it. Lessen your intake of caffeine before going to bed, too. This can help you develop a healthy sleep cycle and improve your ability to lose weight.
With the tips mentioned in this article, losing 20 pounds in a month is possible. Just make sure to persevere and do not let any failure dishearten you. In no time, you will surely get the weight loss results that you have always wanted.
Related Article: Diet Plan For Losing 10 Pounds In A Month